© https://centricmalaga.com All rights reserved.
https://centricmalaga.com hereinafter the Web site or Web, in compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
The owner of the Web site and Data Controller is CENTRIC PROYECTOS INMOBILIARIOS, SL, owner of the trademark Centric Happy Homes, which for the remainder of this notice will be referred to as the OWNER.
- TAX ID: B44933380
- Address: Avda. de Moliere, 36 Planta 2. Office 4.2
- Location: Málaga
- ZIP CODE: 29004
- Province: Málaga
- Country: Spain
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 630901162
- Registration data: Mercantile Registry of Malaga, volume 6313; book 5221; folio 66; page 173272.
The present information regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the Web site assume and undertake to respect.
- User: natural or legal person who uses or browses the Web.
- Content: Websites that make up the entire domain with the information and services that the OWNER makes available to users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source codes and, in general, any other material displayed or not on the Web.
- Web: electronic information capable of containing text, sound, video, programs, links, images and many other things, adapted for the so-called World Wide Web (www) and which can be accessed through a web browser. This information is generally in HTML OR XHTML format and may provide access to other Web sites via hypertext links.
- Hyperlink: technique by which a user can browse different Web sites, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button, or code contained in the link.
- Cookies: technical means that facilitate traceability and tracking of navigation on Web sites. These are small text files that are installed on the user’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so the OWNER will give timely and reliable notice of its use to the user.
3. Conditions of use.
The use of the Web site grants the condition of user of this, either natural or legal person, and necessarily implies the acceptance of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice.
If the user does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Web.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so the version published by the OWNER may be different at each time the User accesses the Web site.
The user must read the Legal Notice each time he/she accesses the Web.
Through the Website, the OWNER provides users with access to and use of various content published by the OWNER or by authorized third parties.
The User is obliged and undertakes to use the Web and the contents in accordance with the legislation in force, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions brought to his knowledge, as well as with the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good customs.
The user agrees and undertakes not to use any of the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by law, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the contents stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the OWNER or other Internet users.
The user may not remove, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of the OWNER, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
The user shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain content by any means or procedures that are unlawful or not permitted by the OWNER.
The OWNER is not responsible for the transmission, dissemination or making available to third parties of any material contained on the Web, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, links, graphic designs, source codes, or any other material to which you have access as a user of the Web. The use of the contents by the users shall be made without detracting from the image and name of the OWNER.
The OWNER is not responsible for the use made of the contents by users, nor does it sponsor, collaborate with, or share the opinions that may be given by users, or on the websites where the contents that are made available are downloaded. In case of detecting a use of the contents for a purpose that could, in the opinion of the OWNER, undermine its image, the mere communication by e-mail to the OWNER of the misuse of the contents, will be sufficient to cease the use of the contents of the website of the OWNER.
4. Intellectual Property
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Web are owned by the OWNER or, where appropriate, by third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Web gives the user any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos, and without being transferred to the user, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such content.
The contents are the intellectual property of the OWNER, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, Intellectual Property rights are owned by the OWNER or third parties who have authorized their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of the OWNER or third parties included in the Web that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Users who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web site and this Web site must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the Home page of this Web site, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the prior written authorization of the OWNER.
- No “frames” (“frames”) shall be created with or on the website of the OWNER.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about the OWNER, its directors, employees or collaborators, or persons who are related to the Web for any reason, or users of the Web, or the content provided.
- It shall not be stated or implied that the OWNER has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the contents offered or made available on the Web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink, nor shall it contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
6. Web availability.
The OWNER can not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web and its contents, nor that they are permanently updated, although it will use its best efforts to avoid them, correct them, or update them.
The OWNER is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the user due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Web site service.
The OWNER excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of operation of the Web and the Content, and / or failure to fulfill the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Web and the Content.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Webs that contain information on the subject. Such hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation, and access to such hyperlinks is the full responsibility of the user.
The OWNER is not responsible for the contents of such linked websites, the operation or usefulness of hyperlinks or the result of these, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Web does not imply any obligation on the part of the OWNER to control the absence of viruses, worms, Trojans, or any other harmful computer element. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
The OWNER is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during access to the Web, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system or third parties and files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
7. Web quality.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Web, the OWNER makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete accuracy, reliability, usefulness, and / or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the website is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. In no case are they binding or contractual in nature.
8. Limitation of liability.
The OWNER excludes all liability for decisions that the user may make based on this information, as well as for any typographical errors that may contain documents and graphics on the Web.
9. Content Availability.
The availability of the Web site is indefinite. The OWNER may however cancel the Website or any of its contents at any time. When reasonably possible, the OWNER will give prior notice of the cancellation or deletion of the Web site and the contents to be deleted.
10. Protection of Personal Data.
The OWNER recommends that it be read and made accessible from any part of the website.
The data or content of the OWNER may be published on social networks, by the interest of the OWNER or on the initiative of others.
The user should know that the treatment of their data once they have accessed them is the responsibility of each social network, so it is advisable to read carefully the use or treatment they make of their personal data.
In any case, if the user experiences any type of incident with respect to a link to a social network or blog that has been accessed through its Web site may communicate it through the email address provided.
The OWNER shall place, where appropriate, the corresponding access to the Social Networks where it may have a presence on this Web site. The OWNER will manage communications according to the terms and conditions of each platform or social network.
11. Access through mobile devices.
Access to mobile applications and the Web is free of charge. However, the OWNER is not responsible if the mobile operator operating in the terminal could make any charge for the use of Internet browsing from the mobile device of the user of the website.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record user activities.
Cookies are used to facilitate faster access to selected services, and to personalize the services offered by TITULAR’s websites, based on the user’s usual choices and preferences, when using the services.
Cookies are associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer and do not collect personal data.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Malaga, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Updated in Malaga on June 1, 2023